[ The Gift ]


«For every time that you feel the slave (and bitch), of your Master:

You've decided to be my "slave". The deceptions and your shame don’t have place here. Each day "together" with me, your Master, is your gift.

I’m your Master. As you can call me it is my constant gift for you and every time you say it, the words should come from deep within your soul. Every time you understand that you belong at all to your Master (Or Daddy, as you usually call me).

I feel when your desire grows up inside your body, and you come to me quickly or better yet, if you come in all fours, and stand on your knees before my presence, going naked or with a brief or with a tiny underwear (as only one garment). Don’t talk. Watch me without daring to look to my eyes (for now) and wait when I tell you what I want, whether to use you or to tell you something as a particular task. Your daily, come fix the house and do the housework. Perform them, indeed, is your prize itself: you take my things, see them, smell them and put them in order, and further, remember that there are things of your Master (the reason of your life, beyond your family and friends, colleagues and neighbors).

I feel you when you stretch, allowing me to use you as a carpet. It’s curious to see the dedication with which you take my shoes, barefoot and get my socks, and caress my feet, even you wash them, dry them and massage them. Then you feel me on you and I have notice that your breath is faster when I the rest my feet on you. After a while, I feel that moment comes when you want to let me foot blades to relax me (and you relax and excite yourself).

I feel you, when you caress my legs and reach my knees like a bitch. With a grin, you feel glad when I command you to lick my thigh, and you obey to almost reach my genitals (which chases you slightly rubs with your forehead or your nose). Sometimes, generously, I allow you kiss my skin and lick it very close which you do slowly and feelingly.

I feel you watching me, putting your hands on your thighs, resting your hands above the knees, waiting And I know exactly how much you desire the command to allow you to do a long and smooth feeding on me. When I’m hard, I allow you to look at my face and our eyes meet when I’m in your slave’s mouth. Only after that I’ll let you touch me, but feel free to cum while I do things. Yes. You turn on very hot almost all the times.

And then, you come with me to the shower or bathtub, as that day and bath me with water, soap and gel. Then you rinse me, enjoying when you can touch me at the comings and goings. And you dry me carefully. After a few moments, you take my new underwear and dress me in the room.

I feel you when you wake up in the morning and you lay on my body, trying to don’t annoy, but waking me up with kisses, cares and licks. And you enjoy serve me like an alarm clock and come to me before the alarm’s sound. And sometimes, you get out of my bed, walk by and stay on all fours, licking the hand that gets out of bed and you kiss the hand that still asleep. And you feel that my hand cares your naked skin, your face, your neck
 and your shoulders.

You feel me when you make mistakes, when you’re in doubt, when you give up to something of your life with your family, friends, colleagues or neighbors, and you see my face of disapproval or warning. But always with you, at all times; even when you’re alone, facing your doubts and fears, collect and resumes those and feelings into words and call me to ask how you can do best.

I feel you when I call you “My Slave”, for that you are for me. I’m your Master and that's what you want to be. You’re submissive and you're proud of it, so you name yourself in that way, before me. Far is the pride and anger, it's the same words, make you feel better and revive your pride and increase your esteem. Yes. You feel that you’re joining more with me anytime you call yourself “Slave of her Master”.

I feel when we are all alone, in a session of domination and you feel my power and domination, and you feel that you deliveries yourself, you like it and you ask for more. Each time you want to go a little further beyond longer, harder, with stronger ties.

I feel you when you craw humble yourself before me, and you get excited by being humiliated. And I feel how you desire that I show you more from me; and you discover more of yourself to "me". And your body, every part of you is willing to be lend it for me, give it for me, and be taken by me. Anything is preferable to being ignored or being alone company, as happen when I want to correct you and punish you.

I feel you mine, from the soles of your feet, to the extent of your hair, the tips of your fingers, the top of your nipples and the rim of your soft ass. I feel you mine, on the surface of your mouth and in your looks, your neck and your ears you are all willing and waiting to be helpful and to be taken wherever, whenever and whatever.

All of these are your ways and feelings as my slave. All these and other nuances, is what makes you so happy serving me. I reach that, bit by bit, you accept be shackled at the wrists and ankles (when time permits, I put them by myself!). Sometimes you put them yourself and you feel the strings, those that you don’t drag, because it would be vulgar and your heart feels with will that you’re enchained to your Master at every second, of every day of your life.

Now, Slave, strip yourself, I want to see you completely naked and crawl to the feet of your Master It’s your lucky day: because I’ll allow you to take me.»

© Lᴀʀɴ Sᴏʟᴏ
┤Lima/Perú • nov/27th/2015├



Comentarios

Entradas populares